Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Medina Couple

I've lived here almost 6 years and in that time I've never once felt worried about the security of my belongings. This shoot had me think twice about that. Here I am off on the beach getting dirty in the sand taking photos of this great couple, paying no attention to my camera bag, or even the belongings of my clients. We get done with our shots and Beba can't find her sweater. Someone walked right up to her things and took it right off of her purse. What doesn't make sense to any of us is there was a purse and my camera bag sitting right there and the person takes the sweater. Thank goodness that's all that was taken. Made us think real good about leaving our things unattended. It's one shoot I won't forget. Sorry Beba about your sweater. :( I hope you enjoy your photos, I loved working with you and your husband. He had me cracking up.




No comments:

Post a Comment